"This is OUR state. This is OUR state!" was chanted from the student section towards the end of the KU vs. KSU basketball game today at Allen Fieldhouse. The Jayhawks beat the Wildcats by an impressive score of 86-60. The 'Hawks looked amazing!!
We went to a KU basketball game the end of December, as well as today's game, and here are some pics from our time in the Phog!
brothers at halftime during today's game
giving high-fives to the players as they came out of the tunnel in December
Andrea Hudy, the great strength and conditioning coach
Grayson with Big Jay on the court in December
(poor Carter was home sick...)
the boys with the vintage Jayhawks today
Check out the final score from the game today! Woo-hoo!!
the boys with Big Jay during the 2nd half of today's game :)
I have to say, I love the pics with the Jayhawks! I have a collection of pictures in our basement of the boys as they have grown up with the Jayhawks... such fun memories from over the years!
After the game today, we decided to stay and get a few of the players' autographs. Here is Carter getting one from Conner Frankamp...
and the boys also got Perry Ellis' autograph!
So excited!!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
brothers at halftime during today's game
giving high-fives to the players as they came out of the tunnel in December
Andrea Hudy, the great strength and conditioning coach
Grayson with Big Jay on the court in December
(poor Carter was home sick...)
the boys with the vintage Jayhawks today
Check out the final score from the game today! Woo-hoo!!
the boys with Big Jay during the 2nd half of today's game :)
I have to say, I love the pics with the Jayhawks! I have a collection of pictures in our basement of the boys as they have grown up with the Jayhawks... such fun memories from over the years!
After the game today, we decided to stay and get a few of the players' autographs. Here is Carter getting one from Conner Frankamp...
and the boys also got Perry Ellis' autograph!
So excited!!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
No comments:
Post a Comment