I was blessed with a very fun opportunity to read and review (the Bachelor) Sean Lowe's book that will release in late-January! As many of you know, I am a HUGE Bachelor fan, and have been watching the show since the very first season in 2002.
Sean's book was a great testament to his Christian faith, and how he chose to stay strong in his morals and beliefs throughout the shows. His commitment to marriage and his family is evident as well.
There is also some very fun "insider-type" Bachelor info that I loved reading about... behind-the-scenes tales that are so interesting for those Bachelor-junkies. :)
All in all, I loved reading Sean's story -- from his time playing football at Kansas State to working as a young professional... then his time on the Bachelorette with Emily, and then finding true love with Catherine on the Bachelor and eventually getting married!!
Thanks for sharing a piece of your heart with the rest of the world, Sean!

No comments:
Post a Comment